Post a new post
Open the left side

Yuwenlu:5.16This weekEIA公布前原油行情走势分析

[Copy Link]
585 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
crude oilquotation

目前原油从日线看,布林轨收口,MA5Upper dressingMA10均线金叉向上支撑油价,日间油价突破布林中轨阻力,并触及上方MA30average49.7阻力附近后回落,目前油价交投于MA200Daily moving average resistance49.3下方。附图MACD低位金叉向上,红色能量柱初步放量,KDJThe three line golden cross diverges upwards,J线进入超买区,日图指标仍维持上涨趋势,上方强压亦是明显。从四小时图看,K线延续前期震荡拉升阶梯走势,布林轨开口向上运行,均线指标向上排列,MACDRed energy column release,KDJ三线超买线附近向下拐头,综合来看,宇文闾认为短期多头趋势明显,但仍有回落风险,本周原油还会上涨但空间有限,因此不能盲目的追单,再往后至EIA前行情应该都还是一个震荡上行,不断创新高的趋势!不建议反手抄顶!

本人宇文闾认为今日操作建议

回落低多为主,上方重点关注49.7一线阻力,强力压制在50美元关口,下方关注48.6Frontline support.

Solemnly declare: (Due to differences in platform locations and delays in online publishing, the above suggestions are for reference only and risks are borne by oneself),This article is written by Teacher Yuwen Lu. Contact information: 1749880786. Exclusive planning by the analyst team, please indicate the source when reprinting. I interpret global economic news, analyze global investment trends, and provide insights into crude oilgoldThere is in-depth research on commodities such as silver. The above content is for reference only. Investment carries risks and caution is required when entering the market. If the operation of setting and locking orders is not ideal, you can communicate and exchange ideas with yourself.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list