Post a new post
Open the left side

Ding Wanting:4month19日现货沥青早间操作建议

[Copy Link]
681 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Ding Wanting:4month19日现货沥青早间操作建议

Fundamental analysis

U.S.ANYMEXWTIcrude oil5monthfuturesMonday(4month18day)Closing down0.58USD, decline1.44%Report39.78dollar/Bucket, for4month8日以来最低收盘。因多哈冻产会议没有取得实质性成果,该合约在早盘开盘后一度下跌6.8%Add Wei, Xinzyt433。此后,因科威特石油工人罢工事件发酵,油价反弹收复部分跌幅。

Analysis of Spot Asphalt Technology

日线图上看,大阳拉升,多头守住了下行空间,从日线收线情况说明了一点沥青不是那么好跌的,而昨天的有力反弹修复就佐证了这一点,日线目前上行阻力位于布林中轨4000一带,只要有力站稳,那么后续定会延续上行,短期均线呈空头格局,MACDEntering the market and expanding, the green column is increasing its volume, and the random indicator Golden Cross is continuously increasing its volume, supporting the development of bulls. The daily trend is expected to fluctuate today.

4小时图上看,昨日沥青的上涨依旧没能突破该图中的下滑通道。通道的上沿4000一线显示出较强的压力添加薇,信zyt433。下方在3757一线走出短线支撑。附图指标没有具体的指引,沥青小时图延续日图继续震荡,只不过偏下行。

Recommendations for spot asphalt operation

1Upper exploration4000Short selling, stop loss4040, look at the goal3900;

2Step back below3880Long nearby, stop loss3840, look at the goal3960;

3、解套操作关注笔者威,信:zyt433已出具体策略
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list