Post a new post
Open the left side

Ding Wanting:4month14晚间现货沥青建议区间3900-4060内高估低渣

[Copy Link]
442 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Ding Wanting:4month14晚间现货沥青建议区间3900-4060内高估低渣

距离冻产协商会议会议还有不到3天时间,市场上紧张情绪也变得异常浓厚,在crude oil库存持续增加下的施压下,冻产协议会不会达成,始终是市场猜测的话题。

消息面上,俄罗斯降低对冻产的热度,伊朗避之不谈,沙特不做回应,更加剧了投资者紧张情绪,市场对周天冻产的预期也同时降温添加薇,信zyt433。另一方面,原油市场本周上演多头冲锋战,在周三录得下高位十字星之后,周四油价回调修正,汽油需求增加以及美国原油减产的支撑沥青在周四的市场上良好表现。

目前多数市场分析认为本周OPEC达成冻产协议可能性很低,并在发表会上放出预警信号。这种无法达成协议的预期施压两油(美原油和布伦特原油)走软添加薇,信zyt433。中国经济放缓,也使的在原油市场的消耗方面减缓,尤其是能源产业迎来了历史性的寒冬。

现在原油沥青市场由于一叶扁舟,在冻产多空交织的大浪中摇摆不前,是投资者的谨慎?还是多空之下形成了目前的真空区?看来只有多哈会议出结果后才能打破僵局。

白盘,沥青整体的波动有限,结合昨日的走势,晚间的波动不会超过3900-4060区间。短线操作,围绕此区间高估低渣,操作带好止损,破位顺势跟进!大资金布局需具体行情分析添加笔者威,信zyt433先谈做单风格,再谈合作。

具体操作策略:

1.Below asphalt3920Go long Stop loss3880 Target View4000

2.Above asphalt4040Short selling Stop loss4080 Target View3960

3.Please refer to the actual skirt for specific operations339-369-738Note:789The current price is subject to ordering.

This week, we will focus on the Doha Conference. The recent market trend has been strange, with continuous record highs in the early stage and currently in a volatile state. In the future, it will be stimulated by news to move out of a unilateral market. If you have not caught the previous wave of upward trend, then don't miss the next wave of major market trends. Pay attention to Ding Wanting's WeChatzyt433Provide real-time operation suggestions and specific ideas;If you still have a set of orders, and if you have large funds, please contact me in a timely manner to flip your position.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list