Post a new post
Open the left side

Ding Wanting:4month14日现货白银高位寻巩固 静待初请数据找突破

[Copy Link]
432 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  Ding Wanting:4month14日现货白银高位寻巩固 静待初请数据找突破

国际现货白银周四(4month14day)亚市盘初回落逾1%,并刷新15.99美元日低。周三(4month13day)白银先是进一步刷新16.32USD5个半月高位,因中国贸易数据向好令外界对该国经济放缓的忧虑降温,提振了白银的工业需求添加薇,信zyt433。然而,随后欧美股市和美元指数强劲反弹,使得银价回吐所有涨幅,但相比gold仍然表现坚挺。

现在连续5个交易日上涨,为银价锁定两个月来最长连涨周期,现在银价已稳步驻足于3300-3380区间内,但相比于前几个交易日的强势及大宗商品价格的普涨,白银的表现并不算突出,或是受到欧美stock market index及美元指数反弹等因素左右。

白银等待进一步信号指引下,晚间美国美国CPI以及初请失业金将提供参考,如果数据进一步凸显美国放缓加息的必要,白银将寻求扩大突破机会。

技术上,白银小时图早间出现回调,但在60日均线走出支撑的迹象,那么白盘不排除短期技术上测3390附近阻力的可能,下方关注3330以及日线MA53305的支撑添加薇,信zyt433。美盘前高抛低吸操作。

具体操作策略:

1.the price of silver3330Go long Stop loss3300 Target View3390

2.日内银价初次测试3390Short selling Stop loss3420 Target View3330-3310

3.Please refer to the actual skirt for specific operations339-369-738Note:789The current price is subject to ordering.

This week, we will focus on the Doha Conference. The recent market trend has been strange, with continuous record highs in the early stage and currently in a volatile state. In the future, it will be stimulated by news to move out of a unilateral market. If you have not caught the previous wave of upward trend, then don't miss the next wave of major market trends. Pay attention to Ding Wanting's WeChatzyt433Provide real-time operation suggestions and specific ideas;If you still have a set of orders, and if you have large funds, please contact me in a timely manner to flip your position.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list