Post a new post
Open the left side

Ding Wanting:4month13日现货市场迎来一波上涨 沥青迎头跟上

[Copy Link]
396 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Ding Wanting:4month13日现货市场迎来一波上涨 沥青迎头跟上

一朝被蛇咬,十年怕井绳。投资者或许会想现在说现货crude oil、沥青价格反弹或许还有点为时过早,但事实上,现在已有可以支持看多观点的价格数据,即便是大宗商品温和的反弹,也可说是重大变化。

虽说至少在过去两年来该行业基本上是一眼望不到头的愁云惨淡,任何价格涨势最终不过是稍纵即逝,供给过剩加之主要消费国需求增长放缓,使其面临苦战添加薇,信zyt433。不过究其主因,供给过剩看来是原油行业自己惹来的麻烦,因他们相信市场热烈讨论的中国需求、以及印度和其他发展中亚洲国家的支撑下,大宗商品需求和价格将会再涨个十年。

当然,现在中国需求增长放缓总是不可避免的,不过它来的要较人们的预期着实的早了些,此外,加之北京方面出台各种措施要转向由消费主导的经济,这么看来,中国对大宗商品的需求可能很快再度发力。

另一方面,沙特又跟国际市场开了个大玩笑,刚刚发誓说要伊朗等所有产油国都参与沙特才会冻产,现在又传它与俄罗斯在多哈会议前已就冻产协议达成一致,油价闻讯劲升逾4%Add Wei, Xinzyt433。由此看来冻产协议不到最后一刻谁也不知道到此成功与否。然,空穴来风,未必无因,竟然有消息出台,必然影响风向的改变。现货原油、沥青的的上涨符合需要,顺应市场。

ten年的上涨周期或许太长,短期大阳之势可期可判。API利空提前留出沥青上涨空间。空单撤掉,多单补上,顺应市场一起扑捉现货原油、沥青的春天。

现货沥青操作建议:沥青4015Going long nearby Stop loss3970 Target View4100

In recent days, spot asphalt crude oil has skyrocketed and plummeted, and many investment friends have just been covered with empty orders, but have also been covered with multiple orders. So how can these orders be resolved?eveningEIAIs there a chance to unwind the situation?How to solve the problem? Please consult expert Ding Wanting online3254331091VIPProfit Strategy Skirt:339-369-738 verification789Refusal to add without verification!
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list