Post a new post
Open the left side

Ding Wanting:4month11Suggestions for Night Operation of Daily Spot Asphalt

[Copy Link]
524 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  Ding Wanting:4month11Suggestions for Night Operation of Daily Spot Asphalt

Fundamental analysis

Monday(4month11day)亚欧时段震荡下跌逾1%Beautycrude oil5月期最低触及39.25dollar/桶附近,布伦特原油6oilfuturesLowest touch41.41dollar/桶,因著名投行高盛表示即将召开的产油国会议能成功限产的前景比较暗淡,且不能解决当前严重的供应过剩状况,油价承压下行顺应市场趋势。

Analysis of Spot Asphalt Technology

从日线上看,整个趋势就很明显,行情经过震荡下行,在下方形成W触底形态后,短线呈上升趋势。BOLL带平行运行。均线系统上,5Daily moving average underpass10日均线,死叉运行添加薇,信zyt433。K线承压于前期高点3880一线。结合行情指标MACD高位死叉,绿色动能柱持续缩量,稳健做单依旧采取反弹做空为主!

Looking at the four hour chart,K线经过震荡下行,沥青价格重回5日均线下方。早间收取的一根长上影线凸显上方压力,Attached indicatorsKDJ三线粘合欲拐头向下,日内空头已显明。

另一方面,周五的上涨太过一蹴而就,没有回调的行情,不算是完整的行情。尤其是没有基本面的支撑,反弹更像是外强中干添加薇,信zyt433。所以,晚间笔者坚持白盘的操作思路,空头为主。

Suggestions for Night Operation of Spot Asphalt

1.asphalt3820Short selling Stop loss3865 Target View3750-3760

2.asphalt3750下方做多 Strict stop loss3700 Target View3810

3.Please refer to the actual skirt for specific operations339-369-738Note:789The current price is subject to ordering.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list