Post a new post
Open the left side

Ding Wanting:4month8日现货沥青早间分析建议

[Copy Link]
681 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  Ding Wanting:4month8日现货沥青早间分析建议

Fundamental analysis

crude oil受获利回吐打压,油价周四(4month7day)自四个交易日高点回落,布伦特原油6Monthly main contract refresh day low39.20dollar/桶,历史统计数据显示,原油产量下降缓慢,原油需求几无增长迹象,油市平衡目前进展缓慢;油价仍面临一定下跌风险。

货沥青技术分析

日线图上看,短期已经2连阳,多头还是占有优势。回顾昨日行情几次上冲布林带中轨未能成功,说明该点位压力较强,短期内可视为一个多空转换点。均线上看,受MA20的压制,MA5andMA10粘和在一起并有形成死叉的趋势。MACD金叉多头能量微弱,白线与黄线完全粘和在一起有再次形成死叉的迹象,日图有回调的迹象。

四小时图上看,昨日的冲高反弹宣告失败。沥青价格运行在布林带中轨与上轨之间呈区间缓慢下行。均线方面看,MA20已经破位,今日如果继续上探,个人认为可以谨慎追多添加薇,信zyt433。MACD死叉放量,绿色能量柱有所缩量;KDJ三条线粘和在一起,呈死叉放量。

Suggestions for spot asphalt operation:

1.若反弹到3230Short selling and stop loss available nearby3260,目标看到下方支撑3170frontline;

2.回调到下方3150附近激进的可轻仓进场博取多单,止损带到3110That's it, look at the target3230;

3.Please refer to the actual skirt for specific operations339-369-738Note:789The current price is subject to ordering.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list