Post a new post
Open the left side

Ding Wanting:4month6现货沥青晚间操作建议及行情分析

[Copy Link]
591 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  Ding Wanting:4month6现货沥青晚间操作建议及行情分析

Fundamental analysis

three(4month6day)亚欧时段国际油价震荡上涨逾3%Beautycrude oil5monthfutures一度刷新两日高点至37.08dollar/Barrel, Brent crude oil6Monthly futures hit their highest point38.83dollar/桶,因市场对产油国达成冻产协议的预期重新升温,且凌晨出炉的API原油库存意外大减,帮助油价展开反弹。

尤其是本次公布的美国当周API原油库存意外录得2016年以来的最大降幅,特别是与增加333.3万桶的预期相去甚远,油价短线迅速拉升的市场反应也是理所应当。

API原油库存数据的大减给市场提供信心,一般EIA原油库存与该数据同方向变化,这暗示晚间出炉的EIA原油库存可能会减少或者增幅不及预期,这帮助油价反弹添加薇,信zyt433。

Analysis of Spot Asphalt Technology

跳空高开,收阳反弹,终结沥青连阴的局面,这是今日日线的特点。现在布林带呈现收口,MACD死叉动能衰减,绿柱缩量,随机指标初步金叉上扬,昨日的收阳可以说有效止住了跌势,但上行空间不能过分去看大,至少后续要有量能上的支持才可以。

4小时上,双顶压制让沥青难以反弹出更多空间,但下行轨道的支撑有效也使得空头乏力,因此今日更多还是维持区间内运行或操作为好。再给市场一日时间来完成形态上的确立,后续研判以及交易会更为轻松,晚间操作先行高空添加薇,信zyt433待缺口回补之后在低多。

Recommendations for spot asphalt operation

1.asphalt3225Short selling on the front line Stop loss3260 Target View3100破位后拿至3070

2.Below asphalt3070Long on the front line Stop loss3040 Target View3150

Kind reminder tonightEIACrude oil inventory data, would like to know tonight's operation direction, support resistance point analysis, and quickly join my team for free real market analysis guidance battle group339-369-738Note:789,EIAThe operational layout has been finalized, and the specific order placement points will be based on the current price of the actual inventory group.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list