Post a new post
Open the left side

Ding Wanting:4month6日美联储议息会议的不确定性让现货白银操作更加谨慎

[Copy Link]
707 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  Ding Wanting:4month6日美联储议息会议的不确定性让现货白银操作更加谨慎

since2012year1Since the day of its release, the Federal Reserve's interest rate estimates have been criticized for being too highly valued and have become a laughing stock in the financial markets. Some senior Federal Reserve officials have also admitted that each interest rate decision has caused market uncertainty. After each press conference, the trend of the US dollar often fluctuates violently, so when encountering situations where interest rates will be announcedFOMC会议时,美元多头都“如临大敌”。

目前市场对今年年底之前美联储加息的预期有70%There has been a significant reversal from a month ago.

市场众多投资机构认为:“美元目前是影响贵金属的最关键因素,短期白银市场情绪将是看空的。美元“王者归来”背后:全球市场都在跌跌跌!”

现在距离非农数据刚过去不到一周,美联储会议再次袭来。美元指数似乎要彻底摆脱上周的萎靡状态,再创去年8月以来最佳表现添加薇,信zyt433。

然而尽管之前美联储官员一再发表鹰派言论,不过众所周知,按照美联储一贯的传统,货币政策走向还需要衡量经济数据表现,尤其是上周迎来重磅数据--非农的表现不那么乐观添加薇,信zyt433那么这将迫使美联储再次审核本月加息的的预期。然,一旦放上议案按时下的节点来计算,本月加息基本无望,gold白银或将迎来短暂的春天。

Suggestions for operating spot silver:the price of silver3125Long on the front line Stop loss3090 Target View3200-3223

实时策略布局获取加战略创盈裙339-369-738Note789
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list