Post a new post
Open the left side

Ding Wanting:4month6日现货白银早间操作建议

[Copy Link]
634 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Ding Wanting:4month6日现货白银早间操作建议

Fundamental analysis

隔夜向来出言谨慎的2016年美联储票委、波士顿联储主席罗森格伦却对加息表达了令人意外的信心,称美国联邦储备理事会可能早于目前市场预期的时机升息,他表示经济风险已经消退。罗森格伦是联储最为鸽派的委员之一,但他的讲话同近几周鹰派和中性地区联储主席所传递的信息更一致,他们暗示可能在6月就升息。罗森格伦还表示,市场波动以及海外经济放缓危及美国经济的威胁已经降低。所以,美国利率futures目前走势暗示今年仅升息一次,甚至不升息“令人感到意外”,这一预期可能“过于悲观”。

综合数据来看,上周美国就业市场的增长可能不足以启动4月加息,但好于预期仍然增加了6月加息的预期。美联储官员与主席耶伦的讲话形成了鲜明的对比,鹰鸽论调不一,金银受此影响或继续振荡添加薇,信zyt433。

Analysis of Spot Silver Technology

日线图上看,昨日的震荡导致日线收取一根带有下影线的中阳柱,价格运行在短期均线之下,K线表现弱势,MACD死叉过后双线走平添加薇,信zyt433但绿柱又一次出现放量,随机指标死叉下行,日线如若在3150之上不能企稳,那么空头将有望跌向3100一带,这也是目前为止技术形态所能看到的低点。由于明日美联储会议即将召开,因此今天的操作我认为可以维持先空后多思路,如若能够给到3070一带则可尝试性抄底;

4小时图上看,银价打破此前维持多日震荡格局,从而一路下行,指标上面MACD死叉动能继续扩张,快慢线上穿0轴未果继续下行,而MFI、RSI处于严重超卖区域,故日内整体来看震荡整理之后继续下行概率很大添加薇,信zyt433。

Suggestions for morning operation of spot silver:

1.Above the silver price3200Short selling nearby Stop loss3230 Target View3050-3030

2.Below the silver price3100Going long nearby Stop loss3070 Target View3180

3.Please refer to the actual skirt for specific operations339-369-738Note:789The current price is subject to ordering.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list