Post a new post
Open the left side

Ding Wanting:4month6日早间现货沥青操作建议

[Copy Link]
652 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  Ding Wanting:4month6日早间现货沥青操作建议

Fundamental analysis

近期新闻报道,因新加坡和马来西亚的陆上储存设施已满,供应过剩和亚洲经济发展放缓迫使部分交易商将目前不需要的汽油存储于油轮之中。亚洲海上油轮存油乃罕见情况。市场担忧这意味着全球供应过剩的情况进一步恶化。由于岸上储油设施已经满载,部分从欧洲运往新加坡和马来西亚的船货无法卸货只能暂时停泊在海上。部分贸易商在排队等待卸货的同时,其他一些贸易行因市场目前处于futures溢价的结构,而将汽油存储在岸上库存中待售。

进行油轮储油或是等待卸货的交易商,据信包括维多、道达尔和贡渥。新加坡现货市场共计成交七笔汽油现货,令船期在4月的船货总量达300万桶以上添加薇,信zyt433汽油需求旺盛一直是支撑燃料油的最强因素之一。去年包括中国和印度在内的全球多数地区汽油需求意外增长,汽油成为了全球炼厂的希望所在,防止了crude oil价格出现更大幅度的下跌。

现货沥青技术解析

日线上,昨日的一根小阳打破了KLine6连阴,布林有缩口迹象,预计有望陷入短线震荡走势,不排除短线会展开一轮反弹行情,在没有企稳信号前盲目买涨风险过大,因此今日收线将奠定短期走势发展。

4小时线上,布林开口向下,K线依附布林下轨震荡下行,自展开跌势以来沥青一直受布林中轨压制,目前短线受制于10Daily moving average,MACD指标低位放量放缓短线预计下跌空间有限,关注威.letterzyt433布林下轨支持。

综合来看,今日跳空高开后若是亚盘回补了缺口,那么震荡下行概率依旧偏大,上行关注3100-3136Suppress, follow below3000Support.

Recommendations for spot asphalt operation

1.Asphalt rebound3100Short selling Stop loss3130 target3050-3030

2.Below asphalt3000Go long Stop loss3960 Target View3080

3.Please refer to the actual skirt for specific operations339-369-738Note:789The current price is subject to ordering.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list