Post a new post
Open the left side

Ding Wanting:EIAdata-Spot crude oil,沥青投资者能赚钱吗?

[Copy Link]
602 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
 Ding Wanting:EIAdata-goods in stockcrude oil,沥青投资者能赚钱吗?

this morning6At o'clock, I received several phone calls from investors who told me that their teacher had them go in the opposite direction last night, causing serious losses and hedging, which made me very uncomfortable. I carefully recorded their situation and provided a plan for understanding the order, At the same time, he also fell into deep contemplation.

可能大部分投资者在市场中都挨过刀,流过血,受过伤,吃过苦。因为在投资市场中,其本身就是残酷的,它不会因为你可怜就去爱惜你,也不会因你优秀而去包容你。

在近期的沥青行情中,不少投资者都被行情来回洗礼,尤其经历了EIAdata7After the second reversal, people's fragile hearts were severely hit again?So why is the market interpreted in this way?Is it due to market factors or are we investors having problems ourselves?How can we solve this situation?Follow Wei, Xinzyt433咱们具体的解析。

首先最近行情多空交替,上下来回震荡波动,单依靠数据或者技术面已经不能满足于对于行情的精准把握。之所以出现这样的原因关注薇,信zyt433丁宛廷分析主要为:

①当前市场大环境中,沥青价格处于空头趋势,但是在这过程中不断存在一些机构预判及影响,使得了短线沥青价格波动较为复杂;

② Oil price3At the beginning of the month3The volatile market has been maintained in mid month, and the alternation of daily yin and yang has made the market lose its judgment of direction in the short term. When there is a short-term increase in oil prices/下跌破位时,更多判断认为趋势已然发生了改变,所以放松了警惕心,而当价格再度下跌时,又害怕再度趋势发生改变。

③消息面中的产油国减产协议时好时快,对于沥青价格短线波动影响较大!

综合而言,目前市场多空交替震荡行情主要总结为:机构参考意见影响,投资者本身多空情绪反应,主导油价的中坚力量不稳定。

但是我们不能将全部责任归咎于市场,因为这个市场还有很多投资者依然把握的很好,所以更多时候也要从我们自身角度去出发考虑:

1,为何我们判断不了拐点行情,总被打脸?

2Why can't we grasp the precise and accurate position? Orders always develop in the direction after stopping losses?

3Why haven't you accepted it yet(find)Professional analysis guidance teacher?

判断不了拐点行情,首先是因为趋势判断的不够精准,没有通过宏观角度去分析,使得短线受行情波动影响较大,同时也忽视了市场心理学对我们参考趋势的重要性;Unable to grasp the precise point is because the technical indicators in the analysis panel are not fully operational, relying too much on a single technical indicator, or simply not understanding it at all.3As for why you haven't accepted it yet(find)好的分析老师,更多原因是因为你没有给自己了解我们以及我们了解你的机会。这一点可以添加我的薇,信ztr433,咱们可以好好沟通。

假如当前你仍旧处于交易中的困境无法摆脱,你仍旧还处于追涨杀跌的无尽套单中,假如你仍旧还承受账户资金默默缩水的痛苦,假如你想迫切的改变目前的现状,添加薇,信周依婷,添加我们实盘团队裙339-369-738Note:789,相信我们,选择我们!
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list