Post a new post
Open the left side

Zhou Yiting: Why is the market reacting so strongly to the weak gold and strong silver?

[Copy Link]
1097 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  Zhou Yiting: Why is the market reacting so strongly to the weak gold and strong silver?

recentgold,白银形成两种分化局面,黄金在触顶1283之后强势反转,白银却依旧表现出慢牛状态。“多银空金”是市场的乱象,拨乱反正是市场唯一的方向。想咨询更多建议和操作技巧可加裙③③⑨-③ ⑥ ⑨-⑦ ③ ⑧ Verification789Certified by Zhou Yitingvletterzyt433,Only then did I have the opportunity to share Zhou Yiting's exclusive explanation and decryption.

从表层现象来看,影响白银价格的主要因素还是在于美联储货币政策的趋向和美元指数的表现。美联储在稍早结束的议息会议上决定暂缓加息步伐,并将年内的加息预期从4次降为2次。美元指数因此受到了比较大的利空因素影响,进而对白银产生了较大的利多作用。

从更深层次来看,白银价格还是决定于市场情绪偏好以及相关品种的走势。后市白银面临了较大的回调压力,很有可能在最后进行一次或者几次冲高诱多,突破关键阻力位后再出现规模性的回调,此后展开窄幅的箱体震荡。想咨询更多建议和操作技巧可加裙③③⑨-③ ⑥ ⑨-⑦ ③ ⑧ Verification789Certified by Zhou Yitingvletterzyt433,Only then did I have the opportunity to share Zhou Yiting's exclusive explanation and decryption.

根据笔者的观察,这几年白银熊市格局中供求矛盾一直是主导因素。白银下游主要应用领域较为分散,但以终端来看,电子产品占很大一部分,电子产品发展至今也逐渐遇到了瓶颈,增速逐渐放缓甚至出现负增长,即白银的需求增速可能会陷入停滞。

短期来看,二季度是工业品小旺季,需求一直存在良好的预期,随着黄金的反弹白银会表现偏强;但如果从中长期来看,需求一旦被阻碍,回归下跌趋势是一种必然。

所以,黄金的的回调只是先行一步,在市场的预期下,白银或将追赶黄金的步伐,以求拨乱反正。
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list