Post a new post
Open the left side

Zhou Yiting: The direction of asphalt's rise and fall is unclear,5The daily moving average has become a lifesaver

[Copy Link]
1163 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
 Zhou Yiting: The direction of asphalt's rise and fall is unclear,5The daily moving average has become a lifesaver

没有一直上涨的行情,也没有一直下跌的行情,尤其是当前行情处于一种胶着状态之时,价格形成整固调整修复是常见的行情。而这样的走势在沥青价格中已经体现的淋淋尽致。日图中沥青价格沿着5日均线形成震荡上行,但是高位一直没有能够进行高点突破,所以沥青价格上行受阻回调5日均线甚至10日均线乃是必然发生的事情。想咨询更多建议和操作技巧可加裙③③⑨-③ ⑥ ⑨-⑦ ③ ⑧ Verification789Certified by Zhou Yitingvletterzyt433,Only then did I have the opportunity to share Zhou Yiting's exclusive explanation and decryption.
所以日线图昨日沥青价格十字星收盘继续奠定了近期上扬受阻展开回调的基础。日内沥青价格有望继续上演此走势,建议突破5日均线上方进行高位做空!Follow Below10Daily moving average support3360.主图来看,沥青价格存在回落需要,附图MACD也在高位100水平上方存在勾头转下,笔者周依婷建议日内可先空再多!

浙东沥青日内操作建议:(1)See above the asphalt price3450Short selling, stop loss3490, look at the goal3400-3380;(2)First touch3360Long, stop loss3330, Objective3400-3415;想咨询更多建议和操作技巧可加裙③③⑨-③ ⑥ ⑨-⑦ ③ ⑧ Verification789Certified by Zhou Yitingvletterzyt433,Only then did I have the opportunity to share Zhou Yiting's exclusive explanation and decryption.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list