Post a new post
Open the left side

Li Youya: Watching the moving average teaches you how to make money

[Copy Link]
807 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Li Youya: Watching the moving average teaches you how to make money
Now whether it's stocks, funds,futuresThere are still various transaction analysis software available in stock. And one is brighter than the other, and the other is more practical. But no matter how beautiful the software is. If you don't know how to analyze, you can only take a look.
Although I am not a trading expert, I am also an experienced spot market expert. Below, I will take asphalt as an example to explain how to market. For investment friends who need help, please contact the author to deduct3175327579
Firstly, we need to grasp trends from a macro cycle perspective. After a month of fluctuating and rising asphalt prices2898The front line is up3475Frontline. At present, the asphalt price on the monthly chart is close toMA10Strong moving average pressure, bullish upper space130There is a point, but there is not much space. Once you turn halfway, it will form a waterfall like decline, so the bearish trend is greater than the upward trend.
Secondly, it is the weekly confirmation that the monthly trend is established. At present, the price of asphalt has reachedMA40The moving average, which is also a strong pressure line that asphalt prices have not been able to break through in multiple tests since breaking down. So, as long as the price of asphalt continues to be under pressure in the near future, the weekly trend will determine the monthly trend.
Finally, we use the daily line to capture the points. If the monthly and weekly lines have confirmed the trend of short positions, then today and even in the near future operations will be mainly short orders. Short selling does not necessarily mean blind entry. Only by grasping important pressure lines can we make steady profits. The long arrangement of the daily moving average does not provide a good judgment of empty orders, butKThe shape of the line provides a clear indication. First, the overhead line on Friday3530Established the pressure line above, which is also2015year1month29and2015year3month19The support line of the sun, when converted into pressure, will not easily break. So, the author Li Youya has been short selling around this point before. For more relevant information, please search Li Youya on Baidu to find more relevant materials
After writing so much, what I want to say is that no matter how you look at the market, analyze the data. Keep a clear mind and make judgments from top to bottom. Regardless of where there is a deviation, be sure to seek the cause. Just muddle along for once, and let the market take over the rest. Don't let the sound of regret ripple in the air.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list