Post a new post
Open the left side

Zhou Yiting: Spot Silver.copper3month22Evening operation analysis+proposal

[Copy Link]
831 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Fundamental analysis
Yesterday, some officials from the Federal Reserve gave hawkish speeches, which boosted the US dollar and continued to rebound. This is also a powerful factor in suppressing the decline of silver. However, this Friday will usher in the US Easter holiday, and there will be no significant news before or after this. Therefore, for silver, we cannot excessively look at unilateral market trends, but must assess the situation and flexibly change.
Analysis of Spot Silver Technology
The recent performance has been fluctuating, with the US dollar strengthening yesterday,goldIn the case of a decline, silver prices did not decline, but instead deviated from gold. Silver prices eventually reached a cross positive line, and the current price is constrainedMA5The support for the moving average is gradually strengthening, but the short-term indicators are not in place, so the daily line is not overly bullish. I would like to seek more advice and tips on how to add tapping:325-433-1091,Vletterzyt433,Only then did I have the opportunity to share Zhou Yiting's exclusive explanation and decryption.
  4In the hourly chart, the silver price is3300The belt has achieved stable rebound, with various moving average systems moving in a more chaotic manner, and the Bollinger belt showing contraction. The short-term indicators are better than the daily line, but they are still not so obvious and powerful.
Overall, the strength of silver prices is greater than that of gold, but this strength is only superficial, especially since silver has not experienced a decent correction after a consecutive positive streak, and there is currently no fundamental support for its continued rise. In my opinion, silver is currently showing a false high. So in terms of operation, I believe it's better to focus on one direction, which is high altitude. I would like to seek more advice and tips on how to add tapping:325-433-1091,Vletterzyt433,Only then did I have the opportunity to share Zhou Yiting's exclusive explanation and decryption.
Suggestions for evening operation of spot silver:
  1.Silver rebound3350-3360Short selling on the front line Stop loss30Points Target View3300
  2.Silver Callback3270Long nearby, stop loss30Points Target View3330
Suggestions for evening operation of spot copper:
  1.Copper prices rebounded to32900Short selling nearby Stop loss33100 Target View32500-32400
  2.Copper price test32350Go long Stop loss32150 Target View32650-32750
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list