Post a new post
Open the left side

Zhou Yiting: Why will there be a wave of major market trends in spot silver in the future

[Copy Link]
826 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Spot silver continues to fluctuate, and there is already a deficiency in the daily chart50The range of points fluctuates, although it has fallen to3180But the US dollar continues to maintain3Despite the weekly decline, silver rebounded, but due to strong support from the previous period below the US dollar94Position, so give a certain degree of suppression above the price of silver;I would like to seek more advice and tips on how to add percussion:325-433-1091,Vletterzyt433,Only then did I have the opportunity to share Zhou Yiting's exclusive explanation and decryption.
This week's data is relatively light, and trading will also be relatively light. This situation provides limited momentum for silver prices to rise, so it is not recommended to excessively pursue price increases in spot silver!However, from the overall trend, it is not ruled out that silver prices may usher in a major market trend!Only with a calm mind like water can one have a lasting presence. Whether you are lost in the investment market or at a loss in the ups and downs of the market, hedging, locking, or maintaining a loss making state, pay attention to your pen and WeChat account【zyt433】Grasp the trend of the market and provide real-time dynamic recommendations!
From spot goodsgoldCompared to spot silver, gold has fallen0.9%,However, silver rebounded0.2%The trend of weak gold and strong silver is more due to the improvement of industrial basic demand, while manufacturers sell silverfuturesExchanging cash will reflect on the price, so the author believes that there will still be room for silver to rise in the future!In addition, silver mining has continued to shrink this year, and investors are increasingly turning to the silver market when choosing assets with better value!I would like to seek more advice and tips on how to add percussion:325-433-1091,Vletterzyt433,Only then did I have the opportunity to share Zhou Yiting's exclusive explanation and decryption.
Farewell2015Welcome2016Bid farewell to the old and welcome the new. At the beginning of the new year, the investment market has become a battlefield of war, with rising prices, soaring housing prices, rebounding the market, and rising gold and silver prices. All goals have only one point, which is to make money, keep abreast of market trends, analyze market trends, analyze hot events, and pay attention to the author in a timely manner【zyt433
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list