Post a new post
Open the left side

Zhou Yiting: Morning Spot Silver.Copper operation suggestions and analysis

[Copy Link]
747 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Fundamental analysis
United StatesCOMEX4monthgoldfuturesPrice Monday(3month21day)Closing down10.10USD, decline0.8%Report1244.20dollar/Ounces, gold prices have fallen for the third day in a row, as hawkish remarks from Federal Reserve officials reignited expectations for interest rate hikes, putting an end to the three-week decline in the US dollar and damaging gold demand.
Although the decline of silver has not shown a strong correction compared to gold, as a precious metal, the upward pressure has gradually become apparent, and the downward space is being opened up. I would like to seek more advice and tips on how to add percussion:325-433-1091,Vletter
zyt433
,Only then did I have the opportunity to share Zhou Yiting's exclusive explanation and decryption.
Technical analysis of spot silver:
On the daily chart, the overall trend of spot silver was volatile yesterday, and it was hit by a downward trend in the evening3270In the area, the strength of the stabilization rebound is not strong enough. The daily line charges a small positive with an upward shadow, and the short-term moving average turns downward3300Effective resistance is formed nearby, and the cloth is intentionally closed,MACDThe double line has a preliminary dead cross, the green bar has started to rise, and the random indicator dead cross has gone down. The daily line remains bearish today.
  4From the hourly chart, it seems that the downward trajectory of Bullin cannot stop the bearish trend, and the suppression of the short-term moving average is insufficient to allow the bulls to rebound. The short-term indicators also show no signs of improvement,4From an hourly perspective, bears have an advantage, but today's operation took advantage of the trend and waited for the low to break through at a high altitude. I would like to seek more advice and tips on how to add percussion:325-433-1091,Vletterzyt433,Only then did I have the opportunity to share Zhou Yiting's exclusive explanation and decryption.
Suggestions for spot silver operation:
  1Silver price test3310Short selling nearby, stop loss3340Above, look down at the target3270;
  2Silver price retracement3250-3270Long nearby, stop loss30Point, look at the target3310-3340;
Suggestions for spot copper operation
  1.Copper price test33000Frontline operation Stop loss33200Target View32500

2.Copper price correction32300Going long nearby Stop loss32000 Target View33000
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list