Post a new post
Open the left side

Li Yanhua: How to improve revenue efficiency in the current trend of spot silver and asphalt?

[Copy Link]
858 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
How to improve revenue efficiency in the current trend of spot silver and asphalt?
From the rebound after the rise of spot silver and spot asphalt, it can be seen that they are basically in a volatile trend. I believe many investors with sufficient funds like to operate in a volatile trend, but investors with small funds are very resistant to it!However, in the volatile market, I believe that if I master the following methods, I can improve a lot of efficiency!
In a volatile market, the profit margin may become smaller. At this time, our primary task is to strengthen the idea of "active defense" to avoid a reversal trend in the market. In addition, we need to flexibly control our positions and actively seek opportunities, even if it is a "small" opportunity. Accumulating small victories is a big victory!So as to achieve the goal of prioritizing defense and taking the initiative to attack as a supplement!Contact the author Li Yanhua(To cut and scrape2737119970Vletter/yam536)More matching operational plans can be developed for different types of investors.
  .1For investors with high returns and large amounts of funds within a fixed period of time, please contact the author Li Yanhua2737119970Vletter/yam536It is recommended to choose a stable moving average position for layout. If breaking through the moving average and leaving space, one can find a new moving average layout to achieve a defensive strategy!
  2For investors who can quickly achieve returns and have a small amount of funds in a short period of time, I suggest adopting a small cycle approachKPerform operations through the line and Bollinger channel!Profit needs to be quickly grasped, and proactive measures should be taken to accumulate small profits!
  3For investors with moderate funds but relatively stable, contact the author Li Yanhua to obtain a trading plan and follow the method outlined in the plan to achieve profits!
This week's market trend: Spot silver and asphalt both closed with a rising and falling cross star after the weekly closing, and the signs of stabilization are not fully obvious. Therefore, the author Li Yanhua(To cut and scrape2737119970Vletter/yam536)The recommended operating strategy for this week is to continue to be short selling, while closely monitoring the trend of the US dollar index in the future!
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list