Post a new post
Open the left side

张熙雯:现货铜、现货白银、消息面解析:

[Copy Link]
997 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
The US dollar index fell this week1.2%However, on Friday, supported by economic data, both the US dollar index and US stocks rebounded. The increasing demand for risky assets such as stocks will reduce the attractiveness of gold and silver and put pressure on them. However, Silver also received additional positive support this week. The recent increase in industrial demand for silver has given rare metals more room for rebound and optimistic expectations, boosting the upward momentum of silver.
Analysis of spot copper technology:
From the daily chart, last Friday's decline resulted in a high inverted negative line, starting from a single lineKFrom a linear perspective, there is no doubt that bears are dominant, while the upward performance of short-term indicators is weak, and the Bollinger Belt continues to close and flatten,MACDGolden Fork Weakness and Large Volume,KDJ拐头向下聚拢扣扣1542879250,日线来看银价还有进一步回补需求。
  4From the hour chart, it can be seen that the Bollinger belt is running upwards with an opening and is currently at the high resistance level ahead of the callback test,MACDCross turns gather downward, and the energy of the bulls withers,KDJDead fork operation;The hourly chart is gradually opening downwards, and there may be a slight downward trend in the short term. However, personally, I am still optimistic about the long position in the middle line, and the recent operation is still based on a pullback approach.
  现货铜操作添加张熙雯微信zxw664给您更多的建议:
  1,33000Short selling, stop loss300Points, target32600-32400;
  2,32200Long, stop loss300Points, target32600-32800。
  现货白银操作添加张熙雯微信zxw664给您更好的指导建议:
  1、3300Short selling, stop loss30Points, target3260-3240;
  2、3230Long, stop loss30Points, target3260-3280。
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
Spot Silver asphalt gold
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version