Post a new post
Open the left side

Zhou Yiting: Suggestions and Analysis on the Operation of Spot Copper in the Morning

[Copy Link]
1416 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Fundamental analysis
Friday(3month18day)The international copper price has jumped to a high of over four months, thanks to the Federal Reserve's expectation of lowering interest rate hikes, reduced inventory, and a rise in the stock market. London Metal Exchange(LME)There was no trading at the close of the three-month copper period, and the final buying price increased2.7%Reported per ton5,069.5USD, touched during trading11month5Daily highest5,074US dollars. Due to its good predictive ability for the macroeconomy, metallic copper is known as the "Doctor of Copper". I would like to seek more advice and tips on how to add percussion:325-433-1091,Vletterzyt433,Only then did I have the opportunity to share Zhou Yiting's exclusive explanation and decryption. However, in recent times, commodities, especiallycrude oilDespite the sharp rise in prices of iron ore and other commodities, the price of copper metal did not experience a surge. Since the beginning of this year, the cumulative increase in Shanghai copper futures prices has only been4%Around, while the cumulative increase in iron ore futures prices has exceeded35%. Whether copper prices can keep up with commodity prices remains to be seen in the later stage.
Analysis of spot copper technology:
From the daily chart, it can be seen that copper prices are running above the middle rail of the Bollinger Bands, and in the past two days, copper prices have been hindered by upward pressure on the upper rail of the Bollinger Bands33040frontline;The decline in copper prices has already touchedMA5Moving average support, from the moving averageMA5There is a sign of impending dead cross when turning downwards;Attached FiguresMACDThe red kinetic energy is weakened, and currently the cross is running at0Below the axis;KDJThe third line of indicators shows signs of clustering and divergence downwards;Neutral indicators;Suggest focusing on rebounding and short selling;4Looking at the hourly chart, the copper price has penetrated the middle track of the Bollinger Bands, effectively falling below the support position. On the indicatorMAMoving average indicatorMA5/MA10Dead cross operation with high volume, price subject to upward pressureMA5Moving average pressure;Attached FiguresMACDThe indicator shows green kinetic energy, with enhanced kinetic energy running in a dead cross0Above the axis;KDJIndex aggregation diverges upwards;The indicators are relatively weak. I would like to seek more advice and tips on how to add percussion:325-433-1091,Vletterzyt433,Only then did I have the opportunity to share Zhou Yiting's exclusive explanation and decryption.
Suggestions for spot copper operation
  1.Copper price rebound31250Short on the front line, stop loss31330 Target View 31000
  2.See below the copper price30885Long on the front line, stop loss30780 Target View 31275
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list