Post a new post
Open the left side

Zhou Yiting: The signal of asphalt peaking next week is emerging, waiting for the negative line to ignite the bearish situation

[Copy Link]
1318 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  周五现货沥青迎来了上周高位阴线,阴线的出现就如笔者此前预警一样,此段沥青强势上涨的行情即将告一段落。再结合4month17dayOPEC即将召开冻产计划,以及俄罗斯从叙利亚撤军导致crude oil制裁的效力开始下降,行情本次的反弹力度和见顶已经得到基本面的认证,那么未来就是二次确认的过程,其技术上在下周未出现大阳之前,周线级别大思路就是维持一个逢高卖出为主的观点。
  沥青从日图来看,此波反弹61.8%3550的位置比较重要的压制,空头动能非常强势,日图级别高位阴线出现,由于强势回调使得k线脱离均线,那么技术上走出高位回调,下周预计短线还将继续面临一波回调之后连阴走势,周依婷认为这是良性回调。I would like to seek more advice and tips on how to add percussion:3254331091,Vletterzyt433,Only then did I have the opportunity to share Zhou Yiting's exclusive explanation and decryption.
  综合分析,沥青上周的强势上行,周依婷目前已经初步确认顶部的出现,是否能完全确认顶部需要下一个交易日再次收阴来爆发局面,因此下周一重点关注日线的收线情况。I would like to seek more advice and tips on how to add percussion:3254331091,Vletterzyt433,Only then did I have the opportunity to share Zhou Yiting's exclusive explanation and decryption.短线级别回调更加看好是技术面的良性回踩,这样将为周线级别的下行做好铺垫,由于沥青近段周期多空的选择点,投资者一定要注意风险和利润合理分配,切勿因一时的执念,撤掉止损,让自己倒在了黎明前。
Suggestions for spot asphalt operation next Monday:
  1.Asphalt3480Short on the front line, stop loss3520 Target View 3380
  2.沥青回调见3310Long on the front line, stop loss3270 Target View 3400
  下周一现货原油操作建议:
  1.Crude oil rebound257Short selling on the front line Stop loss260 Target View250
  2.Below the crude oil pullback246Long on the front line Stop loss 243 Target View252-254
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list