Post a new post
Open the left side

Fujian Rongchuang Tianxia: Three Points to Pay Attention to in Spot Trading of Fried Crude Oil

[Copy Link]
1544 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x

Fujian Rongchuang Tianxia:
frycrude oilThree points to note in spot trading
Due to the large fluctuation range of spot crude oil, it is difficult to operate effectively,Crude oil is generally operated in the short term, with greater short-term profit advantages. Pay attention to the following three points when frying crude oil:
  1.Don't read market reviews after placing an order
There are always two voices in the market,A way to tell you that the future market will fall;Another way is to tell you,The future market will rise.No day will there be a unified bullish or bearish trend in the market. Because in that case,There is only one type of person in the market,Completely profitable or completely losing money,This does not comply with market laws.So after placing an order for crude oil,Don't think about how others in the market will comment on the ups and downs of the future market,Because comments with different directions will shake your basis for placing an order,Make incorrect judgments and decisions!
  2.Don't lock in your position after placing an order and causing losses
Everyone knows that investing carries risks,absence100%The matter of,So when placing an order, it is important to establish strict stop loss measures.Stop loss requires a lot of courage,Many people won't give up,But the market will never give you any sympathy,After making the wrong decision,The principal should be immediately preserved.And what's even more headache inducing is locking the door,Many people have experienced it,Lock Understanding,Unlock it again,Did it fall,I dare not leave empty space. Lock the compartment,It's not just a financial loss,It is also a great psychological pressure and pain.
  3.Don't easily increase your position after placing an order
Many people like to constantly increase their holdings,Charge forward with the order.Remember not to add positions after reversing the direction,Waiting for the next opportunity to build a warehouse,Because if you keep increasing your holdings,So the stop loss will inevitably move,And moving stop loss will only lead to increasing position losses.Perhaps someone would say that after scanning the stop loss,The trend of crude oil has gone in its own direction again,So this requires everyone to patiently wait for the location of the warehouse to be built,This kind of scanning order,Usually, it's because the position of the position being built is not well controlled or the stop loss setting is inappropriate.Of course, if your trading plan is very comprehensive,Appropriately increasing positions is feasible,But when I found out my trading plan was wrong,Be sure to strictly stop loss and exit.

Fujian Rongchuang Tianxia
Commodity Management Co., Ltd
www.fjrctx.com
(hereinafter referred to as Rongchuang Tianxia) is a comprehensive member unit of Fujian Southeast Commodity Trading Center Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Southeast Trading Center), with a membership number
Registered capital in RMB
Ten thousand yuan. Headquartered in the cultural capital of East Asia and the starting point of the Maritime Silk Road in China
——
Quanzhou. The financial business of Southeast Exchange is a spot electronic trading platform that integrates five trading modes, committed to providing one-stop financial supermarket services for investors.

Becoming a master of crude oil investment is the goal that every oil enthusiast hopes to achieve, so how to achieve it
Fujian Rongchuang Tianxia
Please adhere to the following points!
  1As a trader,The farther away from hope, greed, and fear,The greater the chance of a successful transaction.Why do thousands or even hundreds of people analyze technical charts with great accuracy,But truly excellent stock market traders are rare and far between?The reason is that they need to spend more time on their own psychology,Not in terms of analytical methods.
  2Work desires to do good in their work,Be sure to sharpen your tools first.Lincoln also said that,"If I had to spend eight hours chopping down a tree,So I'll spend six hours sharpening my axe."In terms of transactions,This proverb can be understood as:Research and learning are very important.The time spent preparing for the exchange will exceed the time spent placing orders and watching the market.
  3The vast majority of traders are not as patient as the market.There is an ancient saying that goes like this,The market will do everything possible to drive most traders crazy.As long as someone goes against the trend,The market trend will continue indefinitely.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list