Post a new post
Open the left side

Fujian Rongchuang Tianxia: Experience in Frying Crude Oil

[Copy Link]
1556 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x

Fujian Rongchuang Tianxia:
frycrude oilExperience and insights
In today's highly sought after spot crude oil market, many investors are eager to make a profit in the oil market. People often lament that making a decision is easy, but sticking to it is so painful!It's like falling in love with someone is easy, but staying together until old is difficult. This meaning can't be more vivid when used in investment and financial management. We seem to be willing to make investment decisions tirelessly every day, carefully analyzing and finding suitable investment targets every day, hoping to hit the jackpot and make a lot of money. However, looking at the crude oil market, investors lacking the correct investment philosophy are in two states every day: one is to unwind, and the other is to regret it!And all of this is because we love making decisions too much. A small amount of objective information combined with rich subjective consciousness makes every "decision" look so perfect, but to our surprise, it is a swamp full of danger!
Fujian Rongchuang Tianxia
Here are some small suggestions and years of experience in the industry for you.
The methods and ideas of investment masters are almost identical - cautious decisions combined with patient waiting!Buffett has made few decisions during his decades of investment career, but he has become the revered "stock god" by many;Peter Lynch told us to buytenbaggerWe must calm down and conduct research on our stocks, and wait for them to rise after buying them10times;Rogers1999When I traveled to China in the year, I bought a batch of themBAt that time, many people were not optimistic or even skeptical about the stocks he bought, but now it seems that his decision was too wise, but he did nothing in the process. When asked when he was planning to invest, he said, "I don't know either. I only know that these stocks will make my assets appreciate. Perhaps decades later, everyone will realize that my decision may have been wrong, and it's not a big deal. At least for now, my initial decision was correct."!Why did Rogers buy Chinese stocks?Because he is optimistic about the future economic vitality of our country and the profitability of our company. When a true investor reaches this height to invest, their return on investment will far exceedKThe price difference income brought by the line!And this is also the essence of investment.
Make a wise decision and then stick to it. The most important qualities in this process are calmness and patience!Anyone in the investment process wants to buy low and sell high, which is the simplest thing on the surface. However, precisely because trading is such a simple thing, it has become the most attractive thing. Often, behind successful investments is sitting alone in a corner of the market, waiting for lonely and unbearable "decisions" for a long time!The crude oil market is the best interpretation and demonstration of human nature, and everything is easy to know but difficult to do.

Fujian Rongchuang Tianxia
Commodity Management Co., Ltd
www.fjrctx.com
(hereinafter referred to as Rongchuang Tianxia) is a comprehensive member unit of Fujian Southeast Commodity Trading Center Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Southeast Trading Center), with a membership number
Registered capital in RMB
Ten thousand yuan. Headquartered in the cultural capital of East Asia and the starting point of the Maritime Silk Road in China
——
Quanzhou. The financial business of Southeast Exchange is a spot electronic trading platform that integrates five trading modes, committed to providing one-stop financial supermarket services for investors.

Becoming a master of crude oil investment is the goal that every oil enthusiast hopes to achieve, so how to achieve it,
Rongchuang Tianxia
Please adhere to the following:
  1Your own life experience shapes your understanding of trading.If you lose on your first transaction,So you won't be entering this market for a long time,The probability of not even touching that product for a lifetime is very high.The psychological impact of losing money and failure in making orders is greater than the physical pain,Impact time Also longer.If you are not crossed by a failed exchange,So losing money on orders won't have such a negative and lasting impact on you.
  2Educational experience in shaping the perspective of tradersfuturesThe way transactions are conducted plays an important role.Formal business education can give you an advantage in understanding the general situation of the economy and market,however,This does not guarantee that you will make money in the market.The vast majority of knowledge learned in formal university education cannot provide you with the specific knowledge needed to become a successful crude oil trader.To become a winner in crude oil trading,You must learn to perceive opportunities that most people overlook,You must uncover the knowledge that is essential for successful trading.
  3Arrogance and pride arising from earning money can lead to bankruptcy.Making money can make people emotionally charged,As a result, their views on reality are distorted.The more you earn,The better I feel about myself,It is also easy to be controlled by arrogant emotions.The pleasure brought by making money is what gamblers need.Gamblers are willing to lose money time and time again,Just for the pleasure of making money once.
There are quite a few oil investment platforms now, and their strength is gradually increasing,Finding a professional oil investment and trading platform is much better than slowly exploring it yourself.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list