Post a new post
Open the left side

Restored version of gold hedging-EA】Monthly profit from testing and observation65%Left and right, maximum retraction15%

[Copy Link]
470 1

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
策略以对冲网格为核心,集合了移动挂单,对冲,顺势加仓,时间控制,多层加仓机制等功能,极大的增强了抗风险能力。移动挂单的开仓模式有效的避免了急速单边行情出现时仓位的激增;再加上顺势加仓对冲,可以对抗大型单边行情而不至于浮亏过大,时间控制功能可以选择在行情较大的时间段暂停EA加仓,从而实现刷单盈利两不误。目前多个不同实盘模拟账号同时运行,效果都非常不错!
Attention:EA对资金有一定的要求,交易3000USD起跑,最低不要低于1500,根据个人的风险承受能力设置相应的硬损保护建议500~800dollar.
推荐加载货币:XAUUSD(根据资金平台gold情况)
推荐加载周期:1minute
Profit Statistics Chart:
Restored version of gold hedging-EA】Monthly profit from testing and observation65%Left and right, maximum retraction15%780 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1727434
Parameter statistical chart:
Restored version of gold hedging-EA】Monthly profit from testing and observation65%Left and right, maximum retraction15%182 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1727434
Restored version of gold hedging-EA】Monthly profit from testing and observation65%Left and right, maximum retraction15%848 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1727434 新版黄金对冲-M1 - v1.8-.zip (64.92 KB, amount of downloads: 0)

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support

Wonderful comments1

Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2024-1-12 10:25:40 | Show all floors
Gold hedging-EA】About to double in a month and a half, real market simulation synchronization
Server address:EBCGroup-Demo
   Observation account:117440
   Observation password:qwe321

report Use props

reply support opposition
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00