Post a new post
Open the left side

ATFXWhat is the transaction fee for first-hand gold

[Copy Link]
803 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x

futuresTrading has now become one of the mainstream investment methods, and I believe it is beneficial forgoldInvestors who are familiar with futures trading must also want to know about spot gold trading spreads and transaction fees. To help investors better understand the spot gold market, we will take gold trading as an example, and investment experts will bring youATFXThe answer to the question of how much does it cost to trade first-hand spot gold on the platform? I hope it can help you.

1What is the handling fee for gold futures
It should be confirmed that the standards for point spread and handling fees charged by various futures trading platforms in the market are different, and are generally determined based on the number of futures trading hands.ATFXAs a well-known trading platform in the industry, pure spread trading is adopted without any transaction fees, i.e0Handling fees. according toATFXAccording to the product transaction details published on the official website,ATFXThe spot gold trading spread is5.0, minimum0.1Hand,ATFXGold trading does not charge a handling fee, which is0。
ATFXWhat is the transaction fee for first-hand gold8 / author:atfx2019 / PostsID:1727387

2Notice on Gold Futures Trading
Implement with the stock marketT+1Compared to trading models,foreign exchangeProducts such as gold and silver are traded usingT+0Trading mode, which means buying on the same day can sell on the same day, and funds can flow quickly. However, it should be noted that investors need to timely grasp the rules of spot gold trading. There are significant differences in rules among different trading platforms, and transaction costs such as spreads and fees also vary. It is important to avoid situations where transaction costs increase and returns decrease due to careless selection, ensuring investment safety and stable returns.

last,ATFXExperts warn investors toATFXWhen trading foreign exchange, precious metals and other products on the platform, attention should be paid to identificationATFXThe platform is authentic and adopts a pure spread trading mode.ATFXAs an authoritative and well-known trading platform in the industry, we are committed to providing convenient and enjoyable investment experiences for investors, benefiting them.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list