Post a new post
Open the left side

[Gold swipingea】Experiencing the baptism of the big market, brushing orders daily100Hand left and right,

[Copy Link]
579 2

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
提起goldclick farming-EA,现在的论坛都是有那些老版本的,好不好用大家下载比比就是,这款策略非常适合刷单,也有不错的收益,经历起大行情洗礼,
Load currency:XAUUSD
Loading cycle:15minute
Profit Statistics Chart:
[Gold swipingea】Experiencing the baptism of the big market, brushing orders daily100Hand left and right,978 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1727307
交割单统计:
[Gold swipingea】Experiencing the baptism of the big market, brushing orders daily100Hand left and right,374 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1727307
[Gold swipingea】Experiencing the baptism of the big market, brushing orders daily100Hand left and right,25 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1727307 (黄金刷单-EA).zip (104.77 KB, amount of downloads: 0)

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support

Wonderful comments2

Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2024-1-3 11:13:06 | Show all floors
Welcome to download the test communication:
[Gold swipingea】Experiencing the baptism of the big market, brushing orders daily100Hand left and right,613 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1727307

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2024-1-12 10:27:22 | Show all floors
Gold hedging-EA】About to double in a month and a half, real market simulation synchronization
Server address:EBCGroup-Demo
   Observation account:117440
   Observation password:qwe321

report Use props

reply support opposition
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00