Post a new post
Open the left side

Latest version of gold hedging-EA】Monthly income100%, capable of both brushing orders and making profits

[Copy Link]
426 3

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
This strategy does not have a high requirement for point differences, so it is recommended to use this strategy reasonablyEA都会有稳定的收益,策略以对冲网格为核心,集合了移动挂单,对冲,顺势加仓,时间控制,多层加仓机制等功能,极大的增强了抗风险能力。移动挂单的开仓模式有效的避免了急速单边行情出现时仓位的激增;再加上顺势加仓对冲,可以对抗大型单边行情而不至于浮亏过大,时间控制功能可以选择在行情较大的时间段暂停EA加仓,单量大,可做刷单可做盈利的EA,
Load currency:XAUUSD
Loading cycle:M15
模拟测试统计图:
Latest version of gold hedging-EA】Monthly income100%, capable of both brushing orders and making profits943 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1726822

Latest version of gold hedging-EA】Monthly income100%, capable of both brushing orders and making profits362 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1726822 Gold hedging-EA.zip (75.24 KB, amount of downloads: 0)

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support

Wonderful comments3

Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2023-11-22 16:16:09 | Show all floors
Welcome to download the test communication:
Latest version of gold hedging-EA】Monthly income100%, capable of both brushing orders and making profits166 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1726822

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2023-12-29 16:44:57 | Show all floors
Latest version of gold hedging-EA】Monthly income100%, capable of both brushing orders and making profits641 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1726822

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2024-1-4 11:02:21 | Show all floors

Latest version of gold hedging-EA】Monthly income100%, capable of both brushing orders and making profits10 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1726822

report Use props

reply support opposition
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list