Post a new post
Open the left side

Exclusive to Leo9/27afternoonUSDCADTransaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution

[Copy Link]
238 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆

The daily message of Leo:
Today, you shine brightly and attract a lot of attention
Trying fashion and beauty will bring you surprises, so why not bravely showcase your style

Action suggestions from Miguel:
Miguel, the God of War and Courage, encourages you to face fashion choices
Show off your unique charm. Don't be afraid to try new styles, believe in your own aesthetics

Market forecast for Little Lion:
The stable influence of the Little Lion constellationUSDCADShowing an upward trend
Leo Minor presents a shining gem to Leo, helping you find the best investment opportunities in the financial market

---------------------------

Technical Review:

The US and Canada made significant gains yesterday evening and have now reached last week's high point

It is expected to continue the upward trend in the afternoon, maintain a multi-party approach in operation, and wait for a pullback before entering the market for multiple orders

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:1.355

Support position:1.346

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

Hui230927Noon

Exclusive to Leo9/27afternoonUSDCADTransaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution751 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1726144

Leo

Exclusive to Leo9/27afternoonUSDCADTransaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution456 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1726144
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list