Post a new post
Open the left side

[Exclusive to Pisces]9/25eveningNAS100Transaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution

[Copy Link]
1261 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆

Daily Message from Pisces:
Pisces in the evening, family relationships become the focus of your attention
Try to communicate and understand to make the atmosphere at home more harmonious

Action suggestions from Agonor:
The healing god of ancient Greece, Agonol, reminds you that wounds between you and your family require time and patience to heal
In the evening, find a suitable time to sit down with your family and share each other's emotions and feelings

Market forecast for Queen's Throne:
With the slow rotation of the leading star in the constellation of Queen,NAS100Showing signs of decline
The Queen's Throne bestows a golden crown on Pisces, reminding you to always maintain a royal temperament and composure in the market

--------------------------------

Technical Review:

That means we couldn't come back last Friday15000Above, the short-term spatial pattern is becoming increasingly apparent

In terms of operation, the main focus is on entering short orders after rebounding, and you can refer to the high position of last Friday when entering

Entry strategy: bearish

Resistance level:14900

Support position:14620

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

finger230925night

[Exclusive to Pisces]9/25eveningNAS100Transaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution675 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1726105

Pisces

[Exclusive to Pisces]9/25eveningNAS100Transaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution725 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1726105
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list