Post a new post
Open the left side

【 Exclusive to Virgos 】9/21afternoonEURUSDTransaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution

[Copy Link]
215 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-9/21Virgo in the Afternoon

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆

Virgo's daily message:
Virgo in the afternoon, your carefulness and sensitivity make you always discover the beauty of details in your career
Consider developing a detailed work plan that will help you better complete the task

Action suggestions from Polymorphus:
The God of Wisdom, Polus Moss, encourages you to challenge your boundaries and innovate your way of working
Consider sharing your ideas with team members or organizing a small creative seminar

Market forecast for Crow:
The star cluster in the constellation Corvus isEURUSDThe rise in prices has sent a clear signal
It presents a bright crystal ball to Virgo, helping you gain insight into every change in the market

---------------------------------------

Technical Review:

Europe and America fell from high yesterday and continued to fall to last week's low after opening today

There should be support here. In the afternoon, you can try entering multiple orders and pay attention to whether you can stand back1.07above

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:1.067

Support position:1.061

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

Hui230921Noon

【 Exclusive to Virgos 】9/21afternoonEURUSDTransaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution120 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1726053

Virgo

【 Exclusive to Virgos 】9/21afternoonEURUSDTransaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution398 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1726053
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list