Post a new post
Open the left side

Exclusive to Cancer9/20Guidelines for afternoon crude oil trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution

[Copy Link]
603 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-9/20Cancer in the Afternoon

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★★★★★★

The daily message of Cancer:
Cancer in the afternoon, your warm and delicate embrace like a mother attracts people around you
Communication is your strong point, whether it's in the workplace or in private, you can always find suitable topics to communicate with others

Action suggestions from Ulania:
The sky god Urania reminds you that sometimes you need to look up at the boundless sky and find a new world for your life
From a different perspective, the problems in life may not be so complex

Market Forecast for Micro Scale Seat:
The stars in the constellation Libra twinkle,crude oilThe price of is gradually increasing
Microscale provides Cancer with a precious bottle of ink, reminding you to have a clear plan and direction in the market

-------------------------------------------

Technical Review:

WTILast night at the station92dollar/There has been a significant pullback after the barrel, and it has just fallen to90dollar/Support position of bucket

In the afternoon operation, you can try to enter multiple orders without breaking the support, and the stop loss will be relatively small, with a good profit loss ratio

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:90.5、91.0

Support position:89.6

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

oil230920Noon

Exclusive to Cancer9/20Guidelines for afternoon crude oil trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution588 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1726019

Cancer

Exclusive to Cancer9/20Guidelines for afternoon crude oil trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution177 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1726019
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list