Post a new post
Open the left side

Libra Exclusive9/19eveningNAS100Transaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution

[Copy Link]
1315 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-9/19Libra in the evening

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆

Libra's daily message:
Libra, at night, you seem to be thinking about family affairs, and the warmth and depth of your family's affection make you deeply moved
Consider sending a text message or phone call to your family tonight, as the power of communication can bring you a more intimate feeling

Action suggestions from Milwaukee Polly:
The God of Spring and Flowers, Milwaukee Polly, reminds you that home is the harbor of the soul
I suggest you enjoy a simple dinner with your family tonight, share your daily life with each other, and bring your hearts closer together

Market forecast for Andromeda:
The stars in the constellation Andromeda are faintly visible,NAS100Show signs of decline
Andromeda presents a home model to Libra, reminding you to be as cautious as guarding your home in the market

---------------------------------------

Technical Review:

That means there was basically no movement yesterday evening, and the intraday trend was first down and then up, which was tested again15150Support status

Today, it is expected to maintain a sideways trend. In the event of a rebound during the day, it is possible to try entering the short order at the high point of yesterday's rebound

Entry strategy: bearish

Resistance level:15350

Support position:15020

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

libra

Libra Exclusive9/19eveningNAS100Transaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution328 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1726007

finger230919night

Libra Exclusive9/19eveningNAS100Transaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution514 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1726007
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list