Post a new post
Open the left side

Exclusive to Leo9/19Guidelines for afternoon crude oil trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution

[Copy Link]
665 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-9/19Afternoon Leo

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★★★★☆☆

The daily message of Leo:
Leo, you are full of vitality in the afternoon and have endless enthusiasm for learning skills
Try participating in an online course or workshop, and you will discover new skills that make you even more outstanding

Action suggestions from Neroides:
The goddess of sunshine, Neroidi, illuminates your path and encourages you to constantly learn and progress
I suggest you join a study group today to communicate and improve together with others

The market forecast of Little Lion: The star light of Little Lion is gradually brightening,crude oilGradually rising
Little Lion brings a shining gem to Leo, helping you better understand market trends

-------------------------------------

Technical Review:

WTIYesterday, the trend of maintaining high volatility was maintained, and it is recommended to maintain a much lower mentality in operation

Observe if there is breakthrough resistance above92dollar/The signs of a barrel should be carefully guarded against a pullback after breaking high

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:92.0、92.3

Support position:91.0、89.5

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

Leo

Exclusive to Leo9/19Guidelines for afternoon crude oil trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution4 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725992

oil230919Noon

Exclusive to Leo9/19Guidelines for afternoon crude oil trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution104 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725992
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list