Post a new post
Open the left side

[Exclusive to Pisces]9/18eveningNAS100Transaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution

[Copy Link]
1271 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-9/18Pisces in the evening

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★★★★★☆

Daily Message from Pisces:
Tonight in Pisces, you are particularly concerned about your health and physical condition. here
Appropriate rest and relaxation, such as practicing yoga or meditation, will help you adjust your body and mind to prepare for the new day

Action suggestions from Oedipus:
Tragedy King Oedipus reminds you that on the path of health, sometimes you need to face some unpleasant things
But the key is how to learn from it, take early action, and prevent problems before they occur

Market forecast for Craftsman:
The stars in the constellation of Craftsman emit faint fluctuations, indicatingNAS100There may be a decline
Craftsmen have specially prepared a finely crafted sand clock for Pisces, reminding you to be patient and wait for the best opportunity when investing

--------------------------------

Technical Review:

That means that last Friday night, it fell from a high point and basically swallowed up a week's increase, while the short-term online market remained in a volatile state

Pay attention to the low point that occurred in early September at night15150If you fall below this position, you can try to enter the empty order

Entry strategy: bearish

Resistance level:15400

Support position:15020

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

finger230918night

[Exclusive to Pisces]9/18eveningNAS100Transaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution464 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725976

Pisces

[Exclusive to Pisces]9/18eveningNAS100Transaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution135 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725976
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list