Post a new post
Open the left side

Exclusive to Scorpio9/18Guidelines for Evening Crude Oil Trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution

[Copy Link]
635 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-9/18Scorpio in the evening

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★★★★☆☆

The daily message of Scorpio:
Scorpio, you are particularly sensitive to family and family relationships tonight
At this moment, take some time to share each other's thoughts with your family and enhance their understanding and connection

Action suggestions from Krio:
Fate God Krio reminds you that family relationships sometimes require careful care and management
Cherish the time spent with family, communicate and understand more, and make family relationships more harmonious

Market forecast for the giant hunting constellation:
The stars in the constellation Sagittarius provide a solid signal,crude oilShow signs of an increase
The giant hunter gives Scorpio a sturdy compass, allowing you to find the right direction in your investment

-------------------------------------

Technical Review:

WTIThere was a pullback in the afternoon today, and if it falls further in the evening90dollar/There are signs of rebound after the barrel

Continue to enter multiple orders, as there has been a turning point, if you are more aggressive, you can directly enter empty orders

Place the stop loss above today's high

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:91.5、92.0

Support position:90.0

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

oil230918night

Exclusive to Scorpio9/18Guidelines for Evening Crude Oil Trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution341 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725975

scorpio

Exclusive to Scorpio9/18Guidelines for Evening Crude Oil Trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution293 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725975
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list