Post a new post
Open the left side

Exclusive to Leo9/18Guidelines for afternoon crude oil trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution

[Copy Link]
588 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-9/18Afternoon Leo

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★★★★☆☆

The daily message of Leo:
Driven by skill learning, Leo decides to sign up for a new course or seminar
I hope to gain more knowledge and skills from it

The Source of Wisdom of Neroides:
Neroidy believes that it is better to invest in oneself than to waste time. She suggests that you
Start learning a new skill today, which will help you develop your future career

Little Lion-Enthusiasticcrude oilStrategy:
The passionate star in the Little Lion constellation suggests that you pay attention to the crude oil market today, as there may be some unexpected upward opportunities

----------------------------------------

Technical Review:

WTILast Friday, we continued to hit new highs and tested it in the early morning hours90dollar/The support of the bucket continues to rise after the opening today

In the afternoon, you can wait for the second wave of pullback before entering the market, which will have a good profit loss ratio. It is recommended to place multiple stop losses below the low point of last Friday's pullback

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:91.5、92.0

Support position:89.0

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

oil230918Noon

Exclusive to Leo9/18Guidelines for afternoon crude oil trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution714 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725954

Leo

Exclusive to Leo9/18Guidelines for afternoon crude oil trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution109 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725954
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list