Post a new post
Open the left side

[Exclusive to Gemini]9/15Guidelines for Evening Crude Oil Trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution

[Copy Link]
558 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-9/15Gemini in the evening

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★★★★★☆

Gemini's daily message:
Gemini, you may spend your evenings with friends
Cherish these moments, they will deepen the bond between you

Action suggestions from Orpheus:
As one of the greatest musicians in ancient Greece, Orpheus reminds you
Sharing music or art with friends can deepen their emotional connection

Arctic constellation-Eternal Starcrude oilStrategy:
The Eternal Star rotates steadily in the Arctic constellation, indicating that the price of crude oil will continue to rise
The guidance given by the Arctic sign makes you more confident in the crude oil market

----------------------------------

Technical Review:

WTIThere was a pullback in the afternoon today, and if it falls further in the evening90dollar/There are signs of rebound after the barrel

Continue to enter the market with multiple orders. As the long lead pattern is still very stable, it is recommended to prioritize multiple orders in terms of operation

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:91.0

Support position:89.5

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

oil230915night

[Exclusive to Gemini]9/15Guidelines for Evening Crude Oil Trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution179 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725925

Gemini

[Exclusive to Gemini]9/15Guidelines for Evening Crude Oil Trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution351 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725925
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list