Post a new post
Open the left side

Capricorn Exclusive9/15eveningNAS100Transaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution

[Copy Link]
1336 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-9/15Capricorn at night

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆

Capricorn's daily message:
Capricorn, you may be attracted to fashion and beauty topics at night
Consider a new beauty treatment or try a new fashion style

Action suggestions from Demeter:
Demeter, the God of Agriculture and Harvest, suggests that when choosing fashion and beauty products
Prioritize natural and organic products, which will better align with Capricorn's enduring and authentic qualities

Southern Triangle-Mysterious Light Star's Digital Currency Strategy:
The mysterious light star faintly shines in the constellation of the Southern Triangle, which suggestsNAS100There will be an increase
This signal from the Southern Triangle further ensures your confidence in this investment

------------------------------------------

Technical Review:

That means that yesterday evening was boosted by data, setting a new high since the beginning of the week, and it is expected to further close higher tonight

Maintain a multi-party approach in operation, referring to the entry points that broke through yesterday15450Return to this position and enter again

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:15580

Support position:15380

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

finger230915night

Capricorn Exclusive9/15eveningNAS100Transaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution52 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725924

Capricorn

Capricorn Exclusive9/15eveningNAS100Transaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution591 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725924
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list