Post a new post
Open the left side

Libra Exclusive9/15afternoonUSDJPYTransaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution

[Copy Link]
207 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-9/15Libra in the Afternoon

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆

Libra's daily message:
Libra, you are particularly concerned about health topics today
Perhaps it's suitable to try a new healthy diet or start a new exercise plan

Action suggestions from Borias:
Borias, the son of the Wind God, encourages you on the path of pursuing health
To continue moving forward, unwavering, rain or shine without hindrance

Pegasus-Junyi Star's currency strategy:
Sagittarius is particularly prominent in the constellation Pegasus, implying thatUSDJPYThere will be some improvement
Libra, your precise judgment ability will help you win this financial competition

--------------------------------------

Technical Review:

Yesterday evening, the United States and Japan tested the support strength of the long-term moving average for the second time and did not fall below it

It is expected to rise in the future, continuing the multi-party approach of yesterday evening in operation, with the goal of filling the gap

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:147.8

Support position:146.8

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

Hui230915Noon

Libra Exclusive9/15afternoonUSDJPYTransaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution734 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725913

libra

Libra Exclusive9/15afternoonUSDJPYTransaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution132 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725913
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list