Post a new post
Open the left side

【 Exclusive to Virgos 】9/14eveningUSDJPYTransaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution

[Copy Link]
190 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-9/14Virgo in the evening

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★★★★☆☆

Virgo's daily message:
Virgo, you are born to pursue perfection, especially in your studies
Tonight, there may be some minor setbacks, but please believe in your own judgment, keep working hard, and you will soon be able to overcome them

Action suggestions from Hermes:
Hermes, messenger of information and communication, reminds you that communication is the key to learning
Sharing your knowledge with others will broaden your horizons

Snake's monetary strategy:
A star in the constellation Serpent is currently at a highlight, indicatingUSDJPYGoing up soon
As a careful Virgo, your premonitions are often very accurate, and this is the time to showcase your intuition

-----------------------------------------

Technical Review:

Yesterday evening, there were signs that the United States and Japan had to make up for Monday's gap by relying on the overhead line, but in the end, it was still a correction after leaving the overhead line behind

There are signs of continued upward trend after gaining support at the long-term moving average this afternoon, and you can try entering multiple orders in the evening

The target remains at the top of the gap this Monday

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:147.7

Support position:146.7

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

Hui230914night

【 Exclusive to Virgos 】9/14eveningUSDJPYTransaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution444 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725883

Virgo

【 Exclusive to Virgos 】9/14eveningUSDJPYTransaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution569 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725883
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list