Post a new post
Open the left side

Capricorn Exclusive9/14Guidelines for Evening Crude Oil Trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution

[Copy Link]
558 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-9/14Capricorn at night

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆

Capricorn's daily message:
Capricorn, you always have unique insights into skill learning. tonight
You will discover new learning directions and immerse yourself in them, and your efforts will bring you unexpected rewards

Action suggestions from Poseidon:
Poseidon, the ruler of the sea, symbolizes the depth of endless knowledge and skills
On the path of skill learning, continue to delve deeper and delve deeper, and you will discover a larger world

Cepheuscrude oilStrategy:
A star in the constellation Cepheus shines brightly, indicating an increase in crude oil prices
Capricorn, you must carefully analyze the market and find the best entry time

------------------------------------

Technical Review:

Oil prices continued to rise this afternoon, and there is currently no need for a pullback88dollar/The meaning of a bucket

During the evening operation, the entry point can be slightly moved up, but if it is more conservative, it is recommended to wait

The price has fallen back to88dollar/Reentry of Barrel Line

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:89.3

Support position:88.0、87.5

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

Capricorn

Capricorn Exclusive9/14Guidelines for Evening Crude Oil Trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution553 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725882

oil230914night

Capricorn Exclusive9/14Guidelines for Evening Crude Oil Trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution267 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725882
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list