Post a new post
Open the left side

[Exclusive to Sagittarius]9/14Guidelines for afternoon crude oil trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution

[Copy Link]
578 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-9/14Sagittarius in the Afternoon

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★★★★☆☆

The daily message of Sagittarius:
In the afternoon, you Sagittarius may have new emotional insights
This is a great time to have in-depth communication with your partner and resolve any minor conflicts left over from the past

Aureus' emotional guide:
The god of music and poetry, Orpus, reminds you that true love requires time and patience to cultivate
Consider writing a poem for the person you love or for them/She sings a song to express your feelings

Corona minorcrude oilStrategy:
With the twinkling of the Corona Minor, the value of crude oil may rise
You can consider an appropriate long position strategy and set an appropriate stop profit point to maximize profits

-----------------------------------------------

Technical Review:

Crude oil was basically in a correction yesterday evening, and the current situation seems to have an impact90dollar/Before the bucket, it needs to fall to88dollar/Bucket test top and bottom conversion position

Today's afternoon operation is mainly focused on low volume thinking, waiting for a pullback to88dollar/Barrel entry multiple orders

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:89.4

Support position:88.0、87.5

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

Sagittarius

[Exclusive to Sagittarius]9/14Guidelines for afternoon crude oil trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution701 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725871

oil230914Noon

[Exclusive to Sagittarius]9/14Guidelines for afternoon crude oil trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution7 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725871
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list