Post a new post
Open the left side

Exclusive to Scorpio9/13eveningNAS100Transaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution

[Copy Link]
1291 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-9/13Scorpio in the evening

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆

The daily message of Scorpio:
Emotions have become particularly important tonight. You may become more sensitive and feel the emotions of those around you
This is a great opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of one's own and others' feelings

Athena - Revelation from the God of Wisdom:
Facing emotions, the most important thing is sincerity and understanding. You, Scorpio
Tonight, we need to face all emotional challenges with wisdom in order to maintain inner peace

Corona minorNAS100Meaning:
The Corona Minor, although small, has its unique radiance, implyingNAS100Going up soon
At this point, as a Scorpio, you should closely monitor market dynamics and seize every opportunity

------------------------------------

Technical Review:

That means that yesterday evening's basic decline swallowed up Monday's gains, and the US stock market is still in a volatile range

Tonight?CPIIt should be possible to determine the direction, with a focus on intervals and a strategy of low altitude and high altitude

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:15430

Support position:15000

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

finger230913night

Exclusive to Scorpio9/13eveningNAS100Transaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution924 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725849

scorpio

Exclusive to Scorpio9/13eveningNAS100Transaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution203 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725849
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list