Post a new post
Open the left side

[Exclusive to Pisces]9/13Guidelines for Evening Crude Oil Trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution

[Copy Link]
533 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-9/13Pisces in the evening

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆

Daily Message from Pisces:
Home life has become particularly important tonight. Perhaps a family dinner or simple household chores can make you feel secure and warm.

Asclepius - Revelation from the God of Medicine:
Home is a harbor for healing the soul. As a Pisces, you should cherish such time as it helps with your physical and mental recovery.

Arrowheadcrude oilMoral: The constellation Arrowhead is like a precise arrow, indicating that crude oil is about to experience a wave of rise.
To maximize profits and ensure that you have sufficient understanding of the market.

--------------------------------------------

Technical Review:

Oil prices broke through yesterday evening88dollar/After the barrel, it went up all the way, and there was a turning low after the opening today,

However, the overall pullback is relatively small compared to the rise, and it hit a new high in the afternoon. It is expected that the pullback will be followed by an uptrend tonight90

Operation is mainly focused on low cost

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:89.9

Support position:88..2

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

oil230913night

[Exclusive to Pisces]9/13Guidelines for Evening Crude Oil Trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution385 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725848

Pisces

[Exclusive to Pisces]9/13Guidelines for Evening Crude Oil Trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution400 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725848
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list