Post a new post
Open the left side

[Exclusive to Sagittarius]9/12eveningNAS100Transaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution

[Copy Link]
1253 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-9/12Sagittarius in the evening

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★★★★☆☆

The daily message of Sagittarius:
At night, financial management will occupy most of your attention. Reexamine your financial situation and plan for the future.

Michael - Revelation from the God of Justice and Victory:
Just as arrows require goals, financial management also requires clear goals. Set a financial goal for yourself and persist, and victory will eventually come.

The stock symbolism of Dragon sign:
The twinkling stars in the constellation Draco suggestNAS100Will usher in an upward trend.
You Sagittarius, with your intuition and foresight, may capture a good investment opportunity this time.

----------------------------------------

Technical Review:

That means that yesterday evening, it broke back into last week's high range and closed sharply higher on the first trading day of this week1%

Suggest that this week may go well, just wait for a pullback tonight and enter the market to go long

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:15580

Support position:15250

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

Sagittarius

[Exclusive to Sagittarius]9/12eveningNAS100Transaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution994 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725822

finger230912night

[Exclusive to Sagittarius]9/12eveningNAS100Transaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution158 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725822
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list