Post a new post
Open the left side

Exclusive to Taurus9/12Guidelines for Evening Crude Oil Trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution

[Copy Link]
572 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-9/12Taurus in the evening

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆

Taurus's daily message: At night, mental health becomes particularly important. Perhaps you need to find a refuge for your soul, such as meditation, yoga, or reading.

Polymorphus - Revelation from the God of Transformation and Deception: Inner balance is more important than external stability. Don't let external changes affect your inner peace.

Foxycrude oilMoral: The dynamic star light in the constellation of the fox indicates an upward trend in crude oil.

Taurus, you are steady and persistent, and perhaps this market change can bring you the expected returns.

--------------------------------------

Technical Review:

Crude oil rose again this afternoon and has now arrived88dollar/The position of the bucket is expected to determine the direction at night

The evening operation continues as mentioned in the afternoon review. If you have successfully established a stable position, you can adopt a breakthrough strategy. If you have not established a stable position and have a shadow, you can try to leave empty

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:88.7

Support position:87.5

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

Taurus

Exclusive to Taurus9/12Guidelines for Evening Crude Oil Trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution73 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725821

oil230912night

Exclusive to Taurus9/12Guidelines for Evening Crude Oil Trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution17 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725821
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list