Post a new post
Open the left side

Libra Exclusive9/12afternoonUSDJPYTransaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution

[Copy Link]
181 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-9/12Libra in the Afternoon

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★★★★★★

Libra's daily message:
Today is a great day for financial planning. Adjust the budget and prepare for future big plans.

Krio - Revelation from the God of Fate:
Balance the input and output of finance to ensure harmonious flow of funds.

The monetary symbolism of the Balzac:
The interplay of Bar and Orion clusters in the sky suggestsUSDJPYWill usher in an upward trend.
Libra in the afternoon has obtained"A just balance"To provide balance for investment judgment

--------------------------

Technical Review:

After yesterday's short circuit, the US and Japan have not yet fully filled the gap, and the intraday low has fallen to146

This afternoon, you can enter the market for multiple orders without breaking a new low in prices, and set your goal at the high point where you can fill the gap

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:147.5

Support position:146.0

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

libra

Libra Exclusive9/12afternoonUSDJPYTransaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution991 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725811

Hui230912Noon

Libra Exclusive9/12afternoonUSDJPYTransaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution493 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725811

seal230912Noon

Libra Exclusive9/12afternoonUSDJPYTransaction Guide-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution528 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725811
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list