Post a new post
Open the left side

Capricorn Exclusive9/12Guidelines for afternoon trading of crude oil-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution

[Copy Link]
542 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-9/12Capricorn in the afternoon

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆

Capricorn's daily message: The idea of traveling may come to mind. Consider short-term trips or plan for future long-distance trips

Ochianus - Revelation from the God of Time: Use the present moment to plan your future itinerary, and don't let time slip through your fingers

The oil market symbolism of Serpent: The intersection of Serpent and Ursa Major suggestscrude oilShort term decline

However, Capricorn's"A firm determination"Can help you maintain stability amidst market fluctuations

----------------------------------

Technical Review:

Crude oil was tested for the fourth time yesterday88dollar/The resistance position of the bucket still leaves an upper shadow, and the subsequent pullback becomes weaker and weaker

Today's operation focuses on whether the resistance can be successfully overcome, which can be plotted in hoursKThe line entity gathers above the resistance as a signal to enter and pursue more

A more radical approach is to continue short selling before breaking through

Entry strategy: bearish

Resistance level:88.2

Support position:87.1

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

seal230912Noon

Capricorn Exclusive9/12Guidelines for afternoon trading of crude oil-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution505 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725808

oil230912Noon

Capricorn Exclusive9/12Guidelines for afternoon trading of crude oil-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution4 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725808

Capricorn

Capricorn Exclusive9/12Guidelines for afternoon trading of crude oil-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution256 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725808
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list