Post a new post
Open the left side

Constellation Deconstruction-Aries9/11Evening is the best time for tradingNAS100The constellation of-VT Markets

[Copy Link]
1266 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-9/11Aries in the evening

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★★★★★★

Aries friends, tonight in leisure activities, the adventurous spirit of Aa will accompany you

An outdoor adventure or a small gathering with friends will bring you joy and relaxation

Ah, the mother of the earth, injects the vitality and vitality of nature into the Aries

During leisure time, you may appreciate the natural scenery around you more or rediscover the small fortune around you

In the direction of the constellation Serpent, the starlight is like the unpredictable snake eye, suddenly turning dim tonight, indicatingNAS100Will usher in a downward trend

The Serpent sign in the evening reveals some hidden market opportunities for Aries, as long as you are keen to capture them, you can obtain full profits

-----------------------------------------

Technical Review:

That refers to last Friday night, which was the only day of the week when it was difficult to see an increase, although the decline in the previous four consecutive trading days was not significant

But the weekly trend still fell by nearly2%At night, the operation will temporarily maintain the aerial approach, and the approach will mainly focus on high altitude

Entry strategy: bearish

Resistance level:15600

Support position:15150

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

finger230911night

Constellation Deconstruction-Aries9/11Evening is the best time for tradingNAS100The constellation of-VT Markets872 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725789

Aries

Constellation Deconstruction-Aries9/11Evening is the best time for tradingNAS100The constellation of-VT Markets243 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725789
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list